Hello. We may not be friends, but seeing as how we are riding this great big ball of blue on the same trip, we might as well be friendly. and freindlies introduce themselves.. my name is jon.
and let Vancouver burn!
If i ever see any of you in public, the code is
that way we know we’re from tumblr without revealing anything
“Oh btw I’m not new day “chauvinist” but there is no WAR on women, it’s a covert WAR on men. See in school girls are told you can do anything, boys are told to be quiet and sit still, and if they don’t than they must have ADD or ADHD so they are drugged up, I’ve had this happen to me in person. Girls are told show your body off, its good. But boys are told if they look they are disgusting lil perv. True Feminists are for the depopulation of 85% of men. The remaining 15% of men would be in ultra controlled environment, used for breeding only. Look this shit up if you don’t believe me.”
I physically want to punch a wall or something.
Goddamn, Stephenville confessions.
The entire thread makes me want to punch things because there are more responses like this and very few actual decent ones.
I thought he was describing a sci-fi movie…
Gaia, the Spirit of the Earth, can no longer stand the terrible destruction plaguing our planet! She sends five magic Stuffed Animals with five special powers
Cat with the power of Earth
Dog with the Power of Fire
Zebra with the power of Wind
Giraffe with the power of water
And Unicorn with the power of Heart
Together their powers are here to stop the dangers of pollution
They are The Janimals!
MY SISTER JUST CAME DOWNSTAIRS AND YELLED “THE POWER OF TEA COMPELS YOU!” AND THREW LIKE 20 TEA BAGS ON ME AND WENT BACK UPSTAIRS
It’s days like this that I like to remember that the Irish government are ever proud of the Spire of Dublin.
It’s literally a 400 ft metal spike sticking out of the ground. It was supposed to be done for the new millennium but they didn’t start building it until 2002.
And it’s supposed to be self-cleaning but it doesn’t work and there’s no way to clean it.
not to mention it’s ‘unofficial name’
the erection at the intersection